Chapter 141

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

Have you ever baked a cake before? Cake kisses!

It had been like any other regular evening, and Yuri had called Yugo over to make a cake for an event coming up. "Hey, Banana head! Are you here?" Yuri asked as he was looking around the place, and even if he had called Yugo to make a cake, they had decided to make it at his place since Yuri's oven wasn't working.

Yugo came out of the basement, and his clothes were a mess. "Woah, what happened to you?" Yuri asked him as Yugo was breathing heavily, and he coughed slightly. "Nice to see you here, and I had a bit of a malfunction with one of my engineering projects, cabbage head." Yugo said to Yuri as he locked the basement door for now.

"Don't call me that, Fusion." Yuri said to him, and Yugo turned a bright red at this. "It's Yugo, not Fusion!" Yugo said to him, and Yuri giggled. Yuri always liked seeing the bluenette's reaction, and he would always said it when he could. "Let's just get to making the cake." Yugo said to Yuri, and Yuri already put the ingredients on the kitchen counter.

After a little while, Yugo and Yuri were mixing up the dough mix for the cake, and things were getting pretty boring by this point. Yuri pinned Yugo against the wall, and he covered him in cake batter. Yugo's eyes widened at this, and he screamed at Yuri for doing such a thing. However, without thinking, Yuri kissed Yugo to shut him up.

Things were quite intense after that as the cake had been forgotten about, and they were both covered in cake batter now. Yuri and Yugo had gotten together to make a cake when things took a turn, and now they had decided to kiss despite the cake batter getting all over the floor. Baking a cake? More like making cake and having cake kisses!