Chapter 109

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

Online dating! Good idea or not?

It was an early morning for Yusaku, and he was blinking several times in class. Nobody really pointed it out, but that was because Yusaku had been in Link VRAINS talking to someone called Soulburner. Yusaku loved being around the guy, but he wasn't sure who exactly he was outside of the system.

Takeru was just nearby, and it was now lunchtime. Takeru was able to identify who Playmaker was right away, and he saw how similar he was outside and inside of Link VRAINS. For him however, Takeru would change himself completely. Not too many similarities were shown when he was inside and outside of the system like his dear partner was.

They had been on several dates already, but Playmaker had never really mentioned meeting up in person. Takeru was determined however since it had been him who had started their conversation online which led to them now being sweethearts.

Takeru was being bold even if he didn't really look like it outside of Link VRAINS. Takeru approached Yusaku, and Yusaku was confused on why this guy was here and giving him a rose like Soulburner usually did.

"Excuse me? Can I help you?" Yusaku asked Takeru, and Takeru sighed. "Are you really going to be saying that to me now, honey?" Takeru asked Yusaku, and Yusaku gasped. "Wait, you're Soulburner?" Yusaku asked quietly, and Takeru nodded.

Takeru gave Yusaku a soft smile as he saw the other male blush in embarrassment, and Takeru calmed him down. "We were bound to meet someday, and I'm glad we did, Yusaku Fujiki." Takeru told him, and Yusaku smiled. "I'm glad we did, Takeru Homura." Yusaku told him as they stayed close even if everyone was shocked to see them like this.