Chapter 36

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

This is for KamishiroYuzu8

Mr. Know it All?

Mr. Know It All
Well you you think you know it all
But you don't know a thing at all
Yeah baby you don't know a thing about me
You don't know a thing about me...

"Leave me be, Vector! Go bother someone else!" Shark told the orange haired male. He knew Vector would usually be with Yuma, but it seemed like today was just not that day. Vector kept listing things off the top of his head that he supposedly knew about me, and it annoyed me.

A few hours passed by, and Vector had gone a bit insane. Knifes were involved, and Shark was trying to protect himself as the others were trying to stop this chaos. "Vector! Stop, you're going to hurt someone!" Yuma shouted as Vector kept chasing me with the damn thing in his hand.

"I know everything about you, Shark." Vector told me with an unsettling tone in his voice. Shark didn't like to hear this, but then again, things that Vector told him about himself weren't exactly right. "You don't know anything about me, Vector. All of these things you told me are nothing but nonsense." Shark told the orange haired duelist, and Vector was shocked.

"Let's duel, and see who's right!" Vector shouted at Shark, and Shark smirked. "Yeah, let's duel. Let's see who's right about who." Shark told Vector, and this made Vector angry. Yuma and the others saw this, and Rio hoped nothing bad would occur as they weren't exactly sure if Shark could even beat Vector as it was a game of who know the other better.

"Let's Duel!" They both shouted, and Rio and the others were worried. Things didn't feel right, and they felt like someone wasn't going to survive. The duel started, and right at the start, they summoned their ace duel monsters unknown who would win.