Chapter 31

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

                             Yugo in trouble?

Rin had ended up with Yuya, and she cried a bit as Yuya reminded her of Yugo. "Yuya, there's something I have to tell you. It won't exactly be great, but I'm hoping you understand what actually occurred." Rin told the strawberry haired male.

"Yugo and I have been inseparable since birth, and we've been best friends since then. Everything was alright until that day came, and I was separated from Yugo forever." Rin told Yuya.

"Yugo told me that he felt like he was being watched, so I had to be with him more often." Rin told Yuya. "Expect for that one fateful day..."Rin said to the strawberry haired male.

Flashback....

Yugo was running, and he ran into a dead end. He knew he had no way to escape now, and he heard footsteps approaching. A girl in a cloak approached Yugo. "Looks like our game of tag is over, Yugo." Serena told the male. Yugo turned around to see the cloaked girl, and his bracelet glowed a bit.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way. Though, I prefer the hard way." Serena told Yugo, and Yugo had somewhat of a terrified look on his face. Yugo didn't really say a word, and he pulled out his duel disk as it activated.

The duel had ended pretty quickly, and Yugo was unconscious. "Not much of a fighter, are you?"Serena said to herself. Rin was on the duel runner her and Yugo built together, and she was worried about the bluenette.

"YUGO! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Rin shouted as she was still looking for her best friend when she saw a dead end. "Yugo!" Rin shouted as Serena placed an unconscious Yugo on her shoulder.

"Hey! Put him down, you thief!" Rin shouted, but Serena refused to. Serena turned around, and her face was revealed. "What the? She has the same face as me..." Rin thought as she looked at the thief.

Serena then took out a spell card, and she activated it. "I activate the spell card, Moonlight Shadows!" Serena said as Rin gasped. "Sorry, I don't have time to play with you." Serena told Rin as she vanished with Yugo.

Rin trembled, and she screamed. "YUGO!" Rin shouted as her best friend was gone. She suddenly saw a light, and her ace duel monster card was glowing.

End of Flashback...

"This card might be the key to finding Yugo, Yuya."Rin told the strawberry haired male. "I think so too, Rin. We'll find Yugo, and bring him home."Yuya told Rin with a soft smile on his face.

After that, Rin talked to Yuya a bit more. They got to know each other better even if they had both been separated from the one person they cared about the most.