Chapter 144

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

Another family day out!

It hadn't been too long since their last family day out, but honestly Yugo was getting bored of simply being at home. His grandfather wasn't all too entertaining despite him revealing the new duel monsters he had in his deck. Yugo decided to see when his parents would be coming home from their busy hours of work.

A few hours passed, and Bruno and Sherry had come home. "Finally! May we please go out?" Yugo had asked his parents right away as they smiled at their son. "Sure thing, just let us get ready." Bruno told him, and Yugo was overjoyed. It just seemed like the day got better, and Yugo was wanting to have some fun.

About a hour passed, and Yugo was taken to the cafe down a few blocks from their place. Yugo wasn't sure what was up, but he stayed quiet. Yugo decided to appreciate his parents for doing this, and he went over to them to give them a kiss on the cheek.

Time passed, and Yugo and his parents had gone to several places already which didn't really seem all too fun. It wasn't until the last place that they went to that really got Yugo's attention. An amusement park, and it seemed amazing to him as he hadn't really gone to one in a while.

Once the fun was over at the amusement park, Yugo was already asleep. "We're glad you had fun today, kiddo." Bruno and Sherry said quietly to their son before they had called for a ride to take them home as it had become nightfall.