Chapter 86

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook! Also Happy Valentine's Day! 💖

         A Valentine's Day chocolate disaster!

It was Valentine's Day, and Yuya was spending it with the Kurosakis and Yuto. "So, Ruri, we're making homemade chocolate?" Yuya asked the violet haired female, and she nodded. "Apparently, homemade chocolate tastes better than store bought chocolate." Ruri told her, and Yuya didn't really know the difference.

Yuto sighed, and he was with Shun cutting up some decorations, and they had heart shaped paper all over the place. "Looks like we're making a whole ton of decorations this year, Shun." Yuto told his best friend, and Shun nodded.

A hour passed, and both Yuya and Ruri were covered in flour and chocolate. "This is way harder than it looks..." Yuya told Ruri, and she nodded. "There's so many instructions going for just one recipe." Ruri told Yuya, and he nodded. "That I totally agree with." Yuya told her as they giggled, and they tried to keep mixing the chocolate mix.

After two hours, the homemade chocolate was cooling on the kitchen counter. "We should get cleaned up." Ruri told Yuya, and he agreed. After a while, both Ruri and Yuya were cleaned up, and they were wearing valentine themed clothes.

"I'm putting on a show today with Dennis, you guys. I hope you'll enjoy it." Yuya told them, and they nodded. They put the heart shaped decorations up, and the homemade chocolate was ready to eat even if it took a while to make.

"Happy Valentine's Day, you guys!" Yuya told them as he made a bouquet of flowers appear, and Ruri smiled. "Thank you, Yuya." Ruri told him, and she went to go get a vase to put it in, and both Yuto and Shun smiled as they knew this Valentine's Day party was going to be great.