Chapter 40

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

I fell in love with a devil?

I fell in love with the Devil
And now I'm in trouble
I fell in love with the Devil
I'm underneath his spell (Oh)
Someone send me an angel
To lend me a halo
I fell in love with the Devil
Please save me from this hell (Oh)...

Plants were all over the place, and it was mostly at the park. Yugo was in love with the demon who had caused all of this chaos, but he didn't really know the reason behind such forbidden love. "Yuri, stop this! This isn't like you!" Yugo shouted as he didn't want Yuri to lose himself over having so much power consuming him.

Yugo had Clearwing Synchro Dragon freeze all the plants and vines, but more would just appear. Yugo wasn't sure how to stop Yuri from causing more destruction than he already has. "I won't stop, Yugo! Nobody can, and nobody will!" Yuri shouted as his eyes glowed.

Yugo's eyes filled with tears as this wasn't the same Yuri he had met before. The Yuri from before wouldn't allow such things to occur, yet it was due to one person that the Yuri he once knew vanished.

"I'll stop you even if I have to kill you, Yuri!" Yugo shouted as he kept cutting the vines and plants that tried to surround him or wrap themselves around his body. Yugo knew he had to save Yuri from this evil consuming power even if it cost him his freedom and his life.

Most of the city was deserted anyways, but plants just kept covering it all up. Yugo would keep freezing the plants and vines, but he knew he couldn't stop new ones from growing. Yuri had approached him, and vines wrapped around his already wounded body.

"Yuri, why did you do this?" Yugo asked the purple haired duelist, and he saw that sinister look in his eyes and a smirk replaced his straight face. "People hurt me since I was born, Yugo. I don't see why you just don't give in. We can rule together." Yuri told him, but Yugo refused.

"No way! I'll save you, Yuri!" Yugo shouted as he cut himself free from the vines. It had already begun to rain, and the battle continued. They kept fighting until they made direct contact. "I'm sorry..."They both said to each other as their attacks stopped. Yugo couldn't hold back the urge to join Yuri, so he did.

Cerulean blue eyes became a violet color, and Yuri kept his lover close. "You're mine, Yugo, and you'll always be. Nobody will separate us ever again. I love you..." Yuri whispered as Yugo remained still as the vines were now wrapped around his limp body.