Chapter 101

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

Run Run Run...

Tell me how you close the door
Knowin' nobody could love you more
Tellin' all your friends that
This love is just made for bleedin'
Oh, hung upon the water
But still keep on, tryin' to breath in
And you waited on the rain

Through tears my heart is caged
And we fall through faith
And we rise and rise again
And I run, run, run, run, run
I run, run, run, run, run
I just run, run, run
Our lust for fighting
Tied up in silence....

Yuya had found Serena different from Yuzu, and she showed a different side of her that he's never seen. Serena was more confident than the other girls, and she stood out more to him. Yuya was now seeing Serena cry, and she hadn't wanted Yuya to leave her side.

"Serena, I won't leave you, but since when have you been hiding?" Yuya asked her, and he held her close. Things were tense between her and Yuzu, and he wondered what had happened between them, but then again, it wasn't his business to know.

"That I won't tell, but please don't leave my side." Serena told Yuzu, and he continued to comfort her. They were in the middle of a war, but things hadn't ended up being so easily. Yuya was left with Serena while Yuzu was with another guy that had the same face as him.

Hours passed, and Yuya had Serena with him as they were trying to escape Sector Security. Those guards definitely weren't nice, and not even Yuya's entertainment could calm them down. Yuya summoned one of his Performa pals, and he grabbed Serena.

"Come on! We can't waste any time here!" Yuya told Serena before he pulled her up. They thought they were getting away, but it all ended when they were surrounded. Their "run" escape plan had failed, and they were tied up, tied up like a moth drawn to a flame.