Chapter 51

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

A night full of pain or relief?

They had just escaped Obelisk Force, and both of them were tired out. "Shun, I don't know how much longer we can keep fighting..."Yuto told the older male, and Shun looked at him. "Yuto, we have to protect our city. Even if most of them are gone..." Shun told him, and Yuto was dizzy.

"Yuto!"Shun shouted as he caught him before he could fall to the ground. Shun carried Yuto to a safe place, and somewhere they couldn't be caught or thrown off guard by the Obelisk Force.

It had been days since this whole invasion had begun, and Ruri was gone. She had been taken by Duel Academy, but they didn't know the reason why. Dennis Macfield had found her, and Shun wished he wouldn't of let Ruri go out that day by herself.

Shun looked up at Yuto now that he was awake, and he had his head in his lap. "Shun, we'll get her back. I'm sure they won't harm her." Yuto told his best friend as he played with his hair. Shun hoped so as this had happened so fast, and they hadn't been prepared for such an attack.

Night time came, and Yuto was still comforting Shun. Shun had fallen asleep by now, and Yuto blushed softly. Yuto has had a crush on his best friend since they met, but he wasn't sure how to tell Shun.

Early dawn came, and Yuto was just now falling asleep. He had stayed up all night while Shun was resting. Shun had more injuries than he did, but it's not like he could hide his own injuries at all.

"Rest easy now, Yuto. I'll keep you safe here and always..."Shun whispered softly as the sun was slowly coming up, and Yuto slept soundly as distant noises were heard from afar.