Chapter 58

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

Say something?

Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one, if you want me to
Anywhere, I would've followed you

Say something, I'm giving up on you
And I am feeling so small
It was over my head
I know nothing at all

And I will stumble and fall
I'm still learning to love
Just starting to crawl

Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
Anywhere, I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you...

Jaden ran towards Jesse after Yubel had left his body. Yubel wasn't happy at the slightest, and she had vanished for now. Jaden held Jesse close, and he was crying. Jesse smiled weakly at the brunette, and he held onto Jaden.

"Jesse, I promised I'd save you, and I did." Jaden told the bluenette, and Jesse was happy to hear that. They had been separated, and Jaden had been frantically looking for Jesse since they left the illusion world Yubel had placed them in a while back.

"Jay, we've got to go! We can't stay here any longer!" Syrus told him, but Jaden refused to leave Jesse behind. "No, Sy! I'm not leaving Jesse behind!" Jaden cried as his once brown eyes glowed a bright golden yellow color.

Jaden was the Supreme King once more, and he continued to hold Jesse close. "Tell everyone I'm sorry..."Jaden told Syrus, and Crowler grabbed Syrus. "Jaden,no!" Syrus cried out as he didn't want to leave his best friend alone.

"Hey, we'll be okay..."Jaden told Jesse, and they saw Syrus and Crowler vanish. "Yeah, Jay. We'll remain here together even if we never see the others again..."Jesse told the brunette. Yubel was still waiting for them.

"Even if we're together again, I've got to leave your side, Jesse." Jaden told him, and the bluenette was shocked. "What? Jaden, please don't!" Jesse cried as he held the brunette close. "I'm going to be alone..."Jesse told Jaden.

They kissed, and Jaden smiled. "We'll be together again even if you have to give up on me right now. Goodbye, Jesse." Jaden told the bluenette as he vanished right in front of him.