Chapter 145

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

Clothes swap!

"Really? Why do we have to switch clothes?" Yuya asked Yuzu as she finished by putting on his signature pendulum necklace. "Why not? It would be fun." Yuzu told him even if he was wearing her usual outfit along with her pink gem bracelet on his wrist.

Things were really odd for the time being as everyone at school were looking at them with such weird looks. Yuya sighed, but he didn't say another word at all.

Even the teachers kept mixing them despite the simple clothes change. "Oh well, what a cheap prank." Yuya thought to himself as Yuzu was giggling as the bell rang, and the school day had come to an end.

The kids at You Show Duel school looked at them strangely as well, but Yuya didn't mind and neither did Yuzu. "What? It's a dare we were given to do." Yuzu said to them.

"Don't judge." Yuzu said to the kids as it really had been a dare by Serena. Yuzu hadn't been sure on why she had played Truth or Dare with her and the other two bracelet girls, but it had been a mistake.

Yuya and Yuzu had a duel, but they couldn't concentrate due to their clothes change. "Okay, that's it! This dare is so over!" Yuzu shouted as she took Yuya with her to the spare room since it was early evening just like Serena had told her to last to in Yuya's clothes.

After their switch of clothes, Yuzu felt better. "Thanks, Yuzu, and next time, don't play Truth or Dare with Serena!" Yuya said to her as he chased her as she giggled, and the kids sweat dropped wondering  what had happened.