Chapter 44

Another new story! Yay! I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, let's get to telling this cute Christmas story! Also, Merry Christmas, everyone! 🎄❤️

                 A cold day on Christmas?

Yuya was walking around with Yuto, and he wasn't sure what to tell him. Things were crazy at the Kurosaki household, and Yuto couldn't handle it.

"I'm sure things will chill out, Yuto." Yuya told him, but Yuto just sighed. "How can things chill out?" Yuto asked the strawberry haired male. "Maybe solve things?" Yuya said to him.

It was cold, but not too chilly to where you could tremble. "Here, I bought you some gloves." Yuya told Yuto. "Thanks, Yuya." Yuto told him.

Even if it got dark quickly, it was soon nightfall. "Are you heading back, Yuto?" Yuya asked him as he didn't want their alone time to come to an end.

"I have to, but I really don't want to." Yuto told Yuya, and Yuya sighed. The weather had gotten much colder, and Yuya shivered.

It was Christmas Day, but it really didn't. "Yuto, Merry Christmas." Yuya told the raven haired male. "Thanks, Yuya.Merry Christmas to you too." Yuto told the strawberry haired male, and Yuya smiled.

"We should head back to our homes now, Yuto." Yuya told him. Yuto agreed, and they let go of each other's hands. "Good night, Yuto." Yuya said to him, and Yuto smiled. "Good night as well." Yuto told Yuya, and they gave each other one last hug before they went home as it started to snow.