Chapter 92

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

Darkness is deep inside, but can it be hidden?

Things didn't go exactly as planned, and Reiji regretted what he had told Yuya to do. Reiji had only told Yuya to focus on winning, and that made him turn to Zarc. Things were back to normal after their long fight, but nothing felt right.

About a week passed, and even if Yuya was currently hospitalized, his darkness was out of control. Yuya couldn't control his emotions even if Yuzu or even his parents were around.

"Director Reiji, we can't seem to figure out what's wrong with Yuya Sakaki yet." The doctors told Reiji, and he sighed as he didn't like this. "Try more treatments. I need Yuya to be stabilized soon." Reiji told them as he didn't want to worry Yoko and Yusho.

Days and nights passed, but there was no results. Reiji feared nothing could be done as that resonating darkness stayed in Yuya. "I'm sorry, Yoko and Yusho. I tried my best to save your son, but he's consumed by darkness." That's what Reiji was going to tell them.

Yuya called for him, and Reiji decided to go to him. Reiji didn't stop himself, and he went to the room where Yuya was being kept. The room seemed very calming yet the darkness was still there, and it made Reiji feel chills go up his spine.

Time passed, but Reiji hadn't even felt it go by. Both him and Yuya made love, but being told I love you was the last thing Reiji remembered. Reiji gasped as the heart monitor was flatlining, and Yuya had died with a smile on his face.