Chapter 49

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

This is for sweet-kyoko

Family time with the LeBlancs! ❤️

Family time didn't really come too often since Bruno and Sherry had to work most of the time. Elsworth took care of their small child, Yugo. Yugo had come unexpected, but they loved him with their heart.

Afternoon came, and Yugo was bored out of his mind. His mother was at the office, and his father were at the mechanics shop. "Grandpa, when will Mom and Dad come home?" Yugo asked Elsworth.

"They'll come, Yugo. After all, today is game night, remember?" Elsworth told his grandson. "I hope so, Grandpa. They didn't even make it last time." Yugo told his grandfather as the time before this time, it was just him and his grandfather playing cards.

Three hours passed, and Yugo was playing tag with Clearwing Synchro Dragon for the 20th time that afternoon. They had fun chasing each other, but it got boring quickly. "I'm so bored!" Yugo shouted, and Clearwing Synchro Dragon was on his head.

Luckily after a hour or so, Sherry and Bruno came home. They saw Yugo sleeping soundly on the couch. "Forgive us, Yugo." They both said as they put a small blanket on him. Dinner time came, and Yugo woke up.

Yugo saw the lights off, and he wondered where everyone was since not even Clearwing had been by his side when he woke up. The lights turned on, and he nearly jumped. "SURPRISE!" Both Bruno and Sherry said as they were on time for once.

Yugo cried as he went over to his parents, and they held him close. Yugo was happy, and that they were actually on time for once since he missed his parents all the time.