Chapter 17

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

Flashback...

"Yugo, no! Yuri shouted as the bluenette had taken the hit, and he died on the spot. Yuri had gone over to Yugo's limp body, and he couldn't believe that just earlier today, they were having such a great time.

End of Flashback...

Earlier today, they had been dueling like usual. Yugo had been fixing up his duel runner while Rin had gone to the orphanage to help out Crow and Shinji. "Yuri, how many times are you going to be dancing around the place? Or how many positions are you going to make up? "Yugo asked his lover, and Yuri sighed.

"Obviously a lot, Yugo. You're so weird sometimes."Yuri said to his lover, and Yugo came over to him. "Yeah, I'm just so weird!" Yugo said to him, and he pulled Yuri into a kiss. It was actually strange that they had ended up lovers even after the events of Arc V Project.

Sure, Yuri had absorbed him, but it just made them closer. Yugo had understood the way Yuri was since he could see his memories. Yugo had cried because of Yuri's life growing up, and tears had been running down Yuri's face.

Present time....

"Honestly such a bother. Yuri, you're next."The Doctor said to the purple haired duelist, and Yugo was gone. Yuri didn't like this, and he held Yugo close. "No! I refuse to go down like my lover did!" Yuri shouted as he placed Yugo's body up against the tree, and Yuri activated his duel disk.

After the duel had ended, Yuri was exhausted. He sighed, and he collapsed to his knees. He cried as tears ran down his face, and he didn't want his life to be like this. He looked down at his duel disk, and he pushed the button. Yuri turned himself into a card as his duel disk fell to the ground.

"I'm sorry, Yugo. We'll be together soon, my lover..." Yuri thought as tears ran down his face once more, and he had suffered the same fate that he had caused to others.

And it's over
I'm going under
But I'm not giving up
I'm just giving in
Ah, slipping underneath
Wooh, so cold, but so sweet...