Chapter 106

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

Pancakes or something more?

It was a normal Sunday morning, and Yuya was bored. None of his friends were currently free, and he looked at his duel disk. Shun. Someone Yuya didn't really talk to him that much, but he hovered his contact name. "Maybe Shun isn't too busy..."Yuya said to himself as he pushed the contact name.

After a while, Yuya was meeting up with Shun at one of the nearby cafes in the city. Yuya was nervous, but he tried not to be. "It's just Shun. He's only one of your dear friends..."Yuya said to himself before he heard the doorbell ring, and Shun had come into the cafe.

Yuya saw Shun, and he greeted him with a usual hug. Yuya did get along with Shun as much as he did with him, but they wouldn't really talk too much. A waiter came over to them, and he asked them what they wanted. Both Shun and Yuya had gone with pancakes, but told the waiter that they wanted to share them.

After 10 minutes or so, the waiter bought over their pancakes. Both Shun and Yuya thanked the waiter. They both put any topping they wanted on the pancakes. They kept talking about the usual duel strategy they had here and there while eating the pancakes.

Things got a bit tense however when they looked at each other, and there was one pancake left. They agreed to have half and half, and they smiled. They ate the pancake, but not before agreeing to have a duel right afterwards.