Chapter 2

Another new part for this story, yay! Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

                       Fighting over Sweets?

"Jay, you've already had half of the chocolate bar! I want some too!"I whined as I was chasing Jaden outside of the Silfer Red dorms, and he had a chocolate bar in his right hand. "I like sweets too much, Jess! Catch me if you can!"I shouted as we kept running around the place, and eventually I tripped. Jesse came over to me, and he helped me up. I winced though because I had twisted my ankle, and Jesse carried me back to my dorm room.

"You're pretty clumsy, Jaden. Thing is, now I have the chocolate bar."I said to him, and that's when Jaden grabbed me. He pulled me close, and I was a bright red. "I have the upper hand, Jess."I said to him, and that's when things got a bit crazy. "I don't think so, Jay."I said to him, and I pinned him down. Jaden was a bright red now, and I laughed softly before I pulled him into a short, sweet kiss.

We kept kissing for a while, and the chocolate bar had been forgotten about. "You know, this is what I prefer, Jaden. You're the sweet thing I was craving."I said to him, and he was still right under me. "Jess, I didn't think you were going to be this daring, but honestly this isn't really wanted."Jaden told me, and I gasped dramatically.

"Take that back, Jay!"I said to him, and he laughed softly as I began to tickle me. "No, Jess! Stop it! Have mercy!"I said to him, and he stopped. "Learn your lesson to not to steal candy from me, Jaden?"I asked him, and he nodded. "How about we go to the cafeteria for more candy?"I asked him, and Jesse agreed. "Um, Jess? Put your shirt back on, you dummy!"I said with a bright red face as I threw his shirt at him, and Jesse laughed.