Chapter 74

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

                     Give you what you like?

When you turn off the lights
I get stars in my eyes
Is this love?
Maybe someday
I've got this scene in my head
I'm not sure how it ends
Is it love?
Maybe one day
So don't turn on the lights
I'll give you what you like....

Green eyes met blue eyes, and things changed. Serena looked at Yuzu, and she was beautiful. "She's so pretty...lSerena thought as Yuzu went over to her. That's when Serena knew she wouldn't let anyone else take Yuzu.

A few days passed, and Serena was working at the flower shop with Yuri. Yuzu came in with Ruri, and they were giggling at something. "Hey, girls." Serena told them. "Hey, Serena." They both told her as they all got along.

"Anything special for you two?" Yuri asked them as he knew how much Yuzu and Ruri come around for bouquets of their favorite flowers. "Just the usual, Yuri." Ruri told him, and he nodded. "Also, Serena, there's a party tonight. It's Yuto's birthday, and we're going all out." Yuzu told her.

"Sure, I'll come and bring Yuri with me." Serena told Yuzu, and she smiled. "Great! I'll see you guys there." Yuzu told them as Yuri gave Ruri a bouquet of purple roses since Yuto loved those flowers.

Night time came, and it was time for the party. Serena came with Yuri, and she gasped. "They weren't kidding when they said they were going all out." Yuri told Serena, and she agreed. They entered the cafe, and the cafe was closed for the rest of the night.

Drinking definitely was going all out for a birthday party, and within a few hours, they were all drunk. Serena was with Yuzu, and music was playing. "Yuzu, I want to give you everything you like..." Serena told Zuzu while they danced, and they ended up kissing as the party continued.