Chapter 48

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

                                  Anchor?

And I hear your ship is comin' in
Your tears a sea for me to swim
And I hear a storm is comin' in
My dear, is it all we've ever been?

Caught the air in your woven mouth
Leave it all, I'll be heaving how you went
In search of someone else

Taught the hand that taught the bride
Both our eyes lock to the tide
We went in circles somewhere else

And I hear your ship is comin' in
Your tears a sea for me to swim
And I hear a storm is comin' in
My dear, is it all we've ever been?

Sora was back at Duel Academy for now as he had been forced to go back after his supposed duel with the Xyzian by the name of Yuto, Shun's comrade. He looked around, and he was beginning to remember the old times before this could of even happened.

Sora remembered the first time he saw Yuya duel at the L.E.O. Institute, and there was Zuzu by Yuya's side. They looked so happy together, and Sora was always smiling of how close they were.

Sora did have Yuri and Serena back in the Fusion Dimension who looked exactly like Yuya and Zuzu, but they weren't close since they had been kids. "If only I could stay with them longer." Sora said to himself.

Sora wouldn't admit this to anyone, but Yuya and Zuzu were his anchor to stay sane. He needed to have them around as their fusion counterparts weren't really there for each other or him. "Please let me be with them once more..."Sora thought.

Sora shouted that he knew that he knew where the Xyzians were, and that he still needed to take them down as he refused to be forced to show them his memories.

"Sora, I want to learn how to Fusion Summon." Zuzu would tell him, and he smiled at that. He always liked their training sessions, and she would always be so happy when she would get it right.

Things with Yuya were different. It was always fun to stay at his place for dinner or breakfast, and he loved seeing Yuya's reactions. Yuya had gotten used to it though, and even at some point, Yuya had learned how to Fusion Summon like Zuzu.

Sora smiled to himself, and to be honest, when Zuzu or even Yuya fusion summoned, they reminded him of Yuri and Serena. Sora preferred Yuya and Zuzu over them any day though, and he loved the memories he had made with both of them in his short time in the Standard Dimension.