Chapter 78

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

Sibling relationship over?

Siblings. They're supposed to be the ones to grow up by your side, so that you won't be lonely. Well, it wasn't lie that for Shun Kurosaki. His sister was taken from him, and he was trying everything to get her back.

Days passed, and Shun cried. Tears ran down his face after so long. Tears he hasn't cried since he was 11 years old. Ruri was gone a little while after she turned 14 years old. Shun had tried to get her back, and so had Yuto.

Years back, and Shun wished nothing had changed. Shun was happy with Ruri by his side, and they were dueling every time they could. Shun had taught her even if she would constantly lose. It wouldn't bother Ruri though since she always had fun playing Duel Monsters with her older brother.

Even standing in front of her older brother now, Ruri still wasn't afraid to back down. Ruri may not be herself, but she knew she couldn't lose. Ruri was now loyal to Duel Academy, and that wouldn't change. Ruri told her Independent Nightingale to attack Shun directly, but it had completely missed due to one of her older brother's trap cards.

"Our sibling relationship is over, Shun!" Ruri cried out as she was hit by her older brother's rank up XYZ duel monster, Raid Raptor Etrage Falcon. After that, the duel ended. Shun picked up Ruri on his back, and even if Ruri had told him that their sibling relationship had ended, Shun knew the real Ruri wouldn't say that, and he smiled softly to himself as they went to go find Kaito.