Chapter 5

Another new part for this story, yay!Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

                        An Unexpected Love?

Atticus and I have a weird relationship. He was the one who had confessed his feelings first, and I wasn't sure what to say at all. "Atticus, how exactly are we going to tell the others? Especially Alexis?"I asked him, and he smiled at me. "Don't worry, my little dragon. Well figure out a way."Atticus told me as he was being his usual pop star self again, and I sighed.

Two months passed by, and we were still being very secretive about our relationship. After a while though, Syrus and Hassleberry had kept asking me where I was going since I was always coming back to the red dorms very late at night or the next morning, but I didn't really say anything to them.

"Sarge, are you sure you're alright? Your face is a bright red."Hassleberry told me, and I nodded yes. To tell you the truth, I'm sick with a high fever. I just decided not to tell anyone because of how stubborn I am. I was about to take another step when I could barely see straight since my vision was blurry, and I didn't even notice who's arms I had fallen into.

"My little dragon, why must you be so stubborn?"I heard a voice, and it was Atticus. I opened my eyes a bit, and I turned a bright red when all of our friends were around us, and Atticus had me in his arms while I was sick. "So, when exactly were you two planning to tell us about your relationship?!"Alexis shouted, but Atticus told her to calm down since I was still sick and all of my senses were sensitive.

"It actually happened after Jaden defeated me. The moment I woke up, I knew I had to go talk to Jaden. Such a bright radiance came from him, and I just fell in love."I told them since Jaden was currently sleeping, and thankfully his high fever was going down.

"Atticus is right about that though. Jaden has a bright light to him whenever he meets someone new, and he's got a kind heart."Syrus said to them, and they totally agreed. "Get well, my little dragon.

Everyone here is hoping you'll get better."I said to him before leaving the room, and the door shut behind me. I may of met Jaden a bit after the Shadow Game duel we had, but I'm glad I met him. He's my light that lights up the whole room, my little dragon, Jaden Yuki.