Chapter 73

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

                              Dear Agony?

Dear agony
Just let go of me
Suffer slowly
Is this the way it's got to be?
Dear agony

Suddenly, the lights go out
Let forever drag me down
I will fight for one last breath
I will fight until the end

And I will find the enemy within
'Cause I can feel it crawl beneath my skin

Dear agony
Just let go of me
Suffer slowly
Is this the way it's got to be?

Despair. That's what Dennis felt, and he had lost Yuri after a severe attack from their own soldiers. They had been on the run after they were declared traitors to Duel Academy, and Dennis cried as he held Yuri's limp body in his arms.

Flashback...

"Dennis,quit it! You're tickling me!" Yuri said to the older male, and Dennis smiled. "It's just that I love seeing you smile, Yuri." Dennis told the younger male as he held him close. They had just come back from the Standard Dimension since they hadn't caught Yuzu and Serena.

However, that's when things went bad, and Dennis covered Yuri. Yuri was the one they were mainly after, but Yuri didn't expect they would find him so fast. "Yuri, no!" Dennis cried out as Yuri got stabbed, and Yuri fell to the ground. Dennis ran over to Yuri's body, and he fled the place.

End of Flashback....

Dennis kept crying as he fled, and Yuri was gone. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you, Yuri. I'll make sure to bury your body somewhere peaceful." Dennis told him as he held his body close. "After all, I'm only feeling dear agony for you, Yuri. My one and only love..." Dennis whispered as he vanished.