Chapter 34

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

Therefore I am...

I'm not your friend
Or anything, damn
You think that you're the man
I think, therefore, I am

I'm not your friend
Or anything, damn

You think that you're the man
I think, therefore, I am....

Shay felt like something was off with Dennis since they met. Everyone trusted him, but Shay didn't. He felt like that Dennis wasn't on their side, and that he was hiding something. "Something wrong, Shay?" Dennis asked him, but he simply stayed quiet.

Shay knew that Dennis would XYZ summon, but he knew that Dennis wasn't one of their resistance allies. "You're not who you say you are, Dennis. I'm onto you." Shay told him, but Dennis didn't care. "Fine, Shay." Dennis told him, and he simply smiled even if it seemed suspicious.

A few hours passed, and my suspicions were right. "I'm the traitor, Shay. You guessed correctly!" Dennis told me, and my eyes widened." I was the one who told my ally that I had found Lulu." Dennis said to Shay. Shay couldn't believe that his little sister had been taken by Dennis's ally.

Once the turbo duel was over, things got chaotic. Sector Security was all over the place, and Shay wanted to punch something. He felt betrayed, and he wanted Lulu back. Shay suddenly felt himself being pushed back, and it was Dennis who grabbed him.

"Surprise, Shay!" Dennis told him, and Shay's eyes widened as he was being grabbed by his neck. "Let go of me!" Shay shouted at the red headed male, but it seemed Dennis didn't listen. "Say good night, pretty boy." Dennis told him as he fainted in this guy's grasp.