Chapter 63

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

Into you!

I'm so into you
I can barely breathe
And all I wanna do
Is to fall in deep
But close ain't close enough
'Til we cross the line, yeah, yeah...

It was destiny that they met. Jaden Yuki and Jesse Anderson. It felt strange to them that this was their first time meeting, but Jaden didn't know what to say when Jesse asked him if they've met before.

Days passed, and they were getting along great. Problem was, Syrus felt like he was being pushed aside. Jaden and Jesse were similar in many ways, and it was kind of odd to see that they were.

Nighttime came, and Jaden was by Jesse's side. They leaned on each other, and Jaden was enjoying their alone time. They didn't tell the others, but they were now together as a couple. "This is nice, Jay." Jesse told the brunette, and Jaden agreed.

"I know, Jess. I wish we could keep doing this. After all, we're so into each other." Jaden told the bluenette, and he nuzzled his chest. Jesse blushed, and he smiled softly at Jaden for doing such a cute thing.

Midnight came, and their duel monsters showed themselves. Jaden and Jesse danced all night as music was playing, and they were having a great time. Classical music kept playing as they danced gracefully.

Little did they know, something was going to happen that was going to change their lives without seeing it coming. Yubel was really going to test if they were so into each other whether they liked it or not.