Chapter 129

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

                    Who's your best friend?

Johan was walking by when he saw Sho so attached to Judai, and he raised an eyebrow. "Sho! Calm down! I won't be gone for too long!" Judai said to the other male as his waist was still being hugged by the smaller male.

Johan raised an eyebrow seeing this, but he also chuckled. "Sho, I'm sure letting go of Judai won't make him vanish." Johan told the smaller male. Sho refused to though, and Judai sweat dropped at this. "Can I please be let go? I'm only heading to get some papers..." Judai asked as Sho finally let go, but not without Johan being a bit dramatic about it.

Johan carried Judai bridal style, and he was screaming. This made Sho go off before things turned into a game of tag. Judai screamed the whole time Johan had him in his arms, and this wasn't fun for him. "They're probably fighting about who's my best friend again...." Judai thought as the game of tag continued throughout the day.

The day soon came to an end, but Judai could only hear constant yelling from Sho and Johan. "When will they settle this debate?" Judai thought as he tried to sleep. The next morning came, and Judai sighed as it was still going on. Judai decided to go to the fields, and he hoped to get some peace and quiet there.

Three hours passed, and that was when Judai has had it with their constant bickering. "Will you two quit it?!" Judai shouted at Johan and Sho. They both apologized, but Judai was beyond upset.

"You're both my best friends, and that's it! No more debating, or I swear I'll send you both to my dark kingdom!"Judai told them, and they stayed quiet after that. Judai smiled to himself as the debate was over, and he giggled knowing both of them were dear friends to him till the ned.