Chapter 128

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

What happens when you lose yourself?

Yuri wasn't himself, and Dennis saw this. A dark aura was around Yuri's body, and he was afraid of what was happening to himself. "Please help me..." Yuri said to Dennis, and he looked to see what the other male would do. Dennis went over to Yuri, and he pulled him into a hug with no hesitation.

"I'm sure you'll go back to normal soon, my lily..." Dennis said softly to Yuri, but nothing seemed to be working. Dennis knew this wouldn't be the only time happening. Over the next few days, Yuri kept showing darkness appearing all over his body from time to time even if it was a simple duel.

However, Dennis wasn't afraid of Yuri at all. Dennis knew Yuri was afraid of losing himself, but at the same time, Dennis wasn't so sure anymore. Yuri was already losing parts of himself, and he wouldn't even realize it.

Two months passed, and that was when Dennis couldn't help his flower lily anymore. Dennis had given himself up, but not before he thought of Yuri and all the times they shared together. Dennis knew he was no help to Yuri once things had become complicated.

"I'll only say this once, but Yuri, I love you. No matter what happens, I'll be there, but please don't lose yourself." Dennis thought as he vanished, and moments later, Yuri had been consumed by darkness before he vanished into nothing.