Chapter 25

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had a whole load of school work to do. Please forgive me, and please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

I had a dream
I got everything I wanted
Not what you'd think
And if I'm being honest
It might've been a nightmare
To anyone who might care...

Yugo was looking for Yuri, and it was after the whole Arc V project had ended. He wasn't upset with him anymore, and he wanted to see the purple haired duelist. He didn't want to lose him at all, but they were all taken home to their respective dimensions.

I had a dream
I got everything I wanted
But when I wake up, I see
You with me...

A few days passed, and Yuri had gone to the Synchro Dimension. He had also wanted to see Yugo despite everything they went through, and he hoped he could find the bluenette in time. Nightfall came, and things were pretty quiet in the starlit city that was Neo Domino City.

Thought I could fly (fly)
So I stepped off the Golden, mm
Nobody cried (cried, cried, cried, cried)
Nobody even noticed
I saw them standing right there
Kinda thought they might care (might care, might care)

Yuri gasped when he saw Yugo on the bridge, and he was about to step off of it. "Yugo, no!"Yuri said to him, and Yugo was shocked to see Yuri. "Yuri!" Yugo shouted before he slipped, and he fell. Yuri wasn't thinking, and he went after Yugo as they fell into the water.

And you say, "As long as I'm here
No one can hurt you
Don't wanna lie here
But you can learn to
If I could change
The way that you see yourself
You wouldn't wonder why you hear
They don't deserve you...

Yugo and Yuri were found the next morning, and they were gone. They had drowned peacefully with each other, and they had been smiling despite how they died. They were everything they wanted for each other until the very end...