Chapter 137

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

Why did you have to go?

Years passed, but Yuzu and Yuya hadn't been expecting to leave each other anytime soon. Unfortunately, Yuzu had to leave the city with her father. God, such a bad separation it had been for the both of them. Tears and hugs were given, but it had only been three years after the dimensional war.

Two days passed, and Yuya and Yuzu would text each other when they could. It was hard enough for them to deal with such a thing, but they hadn't been able to handle it when they were younger. Sure, Yuya wasn't in risk of becoming Zarc anytime soon, but it still made Yuzu worry what might happen in his duels from now on.

A year passed, but either way, Yuzu waited to hear any news or a reply from Yuya. Things had been quiet on his side this whole year, but Yuzu only hoped nothing horrible had happened to him. However, it seemed like destiny wasn't on her side as Shuzo came in with an upsetting look in his eyes.

Yuzu's eyes widened when her father told her that they had found Yuya dead in an alleyway. Yuya had been murdered, but they still didn't know by who. Yuzu swore she could hear her own heart breaking at this.

Yuzu cried loudly, but she didn't want to be comforted. "I swear I'll get revenge for you, Yuya. Just you wait. Even if you sang me the words, why did you have to go...."Yuzu said to herself as she was ready to do anything to get answers.