Chapter 10

Another new part for this story, yay!Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

                             Give me a sign?

I can feel you falling away

No longer the lost
No longer the same
And I can see you starting to break
I'll keep you alive
If you show me the way
Forever, and ever
The scars will remain
I'm falling apart
Leave me here forever in the dark...

Yusei was gone. We were newlyweds, and we had been together for 3 years when everything came crashing down after our wedding. Sure, we had some arguments a few times when we were younger, but this time, it was the worst argument ever. Yusei had ran off, and I felt so bad for what I had said to him.

It was a rainy night, and Yusei had left on his duel runner. I figured he needed to cool down, and so did I. Problem is, three hours after our argument, I got a phone call from Officer Trudge. They had found Yusei's duel runner all destroyed and roughed up, but no Yusei. "We don't know where Yusei is, Jack. Would you like for us to look for him?"Officer Trudge asked me, and I told him to find my lover.

I hung up the call, and I was started to get worried. After 1 year, Yusei was nowhere to be found. I was worried since he had left behind everyone, and myself included, and right that rainy evening, I got a phone call from sector security. "Mr. Atlas, we found Yusei, but it's not pretty."The officer told me, and I felt my heart stop.

"Officer, Yusei's gone. Whoever shot him, it must of been a clean shot. There's nothing we can do."The doctor told the officer, and he sighed. "I'm sorry, Mr. Atlas, but your lover is gone."The officer said to me, and I dropped the phone. "I'm sorry for your loss."He said to me as he hung up, and I broke down in tears.

I quickly went to where Yusei was, and I couldn't believe it. It was in the dangerous parts of New Domino City, and I saw Yusei's body. I got off my duel runner, and I threw my helmet off. I went running over to Yusei, and I held him close.

He was cold to the touch, and his body was limp. "No! Yusei, come on! Don't leave me! I'm sorry for what I said to you!"I cried angrily as tears ran down my face, and I held Yusei's cold hand. "I'm sorry, Jack. I wish I could take everything back..." I said as my spirit vanished, and the last thing I heard and saw was Jack holding my limp, cold body close and his cries.