Chapter 59

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

Just give me a reason?

Right from the start
You were a thief, you stole my heart
And I, your willing victim
I let you see the parts of me, that weren't all that pretty
And with every touch you fixed them
Now you've been talking in your sleep oh oh
Things you never say to me oh oh
Tell me that you've had enough
Of our love, our love

Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again
It's in the stars, it's been written in the scars on our hearts
We're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again...

Yuto didn't like Yuri, yet he was all over him. "Come on, Yuto! Don't be so mean!"Yuri told the raven haired male, but Yuto kept pushing Yuri away. A while passed, and Yuto was sleeping soundly since he was taking a nap.

Yuri was walking around, and he knew he had to find a way to get Yuto to fall for him. "Maybe singing a song?" Yuto does like to mess around with that guitar he always had laying around the house. Yuri went to the garage, and laying there on the desk was the guitar.

A few hours passed, and Yuri had managed to learn how to use the guitar. Yuri wasn't really a musician or a rock star how Shun would tell him, but he wanted to give a reason to Yuto on why he loved him. "Hopefully this works..."Yuri thought as he went to go find a song to learn.

Yuto woke up slowly as it was around early evening now, and he called Shun. Yuto sighed in annoyance when Shun didn't pick up. "Great. He's probably dueling with Kite or something." Yuto said to himself as he went to go make some supper.

Yuto's head perked up however when he heard the tuning of the guitar, and he was confused. "Who the heck is using my guitar?" Yuto said to himself as he got out the specific food to make lasagna.

After two hours or so, the lasagna was ready. "Yuri? Where are you at?" Yuto asked as he couldn't find his roommate, and he walked around the house until he heard the tuning of the guitar again.

"Yu-woah..."Yuto thought as he saw the purple haired male, and he blushed. "Hey, Yuto. I'm giving you a reason to love me!" Yuri said happily, and Yuto wasn't sure what to think. Music began to play, and Yuto saw that Yuri was playing the guitar while singing.

Once the performance was done, Yuto's breath had been taken away. "That was amazing, Yuri, and yes, this is a great reason for you to convince me to love you." Yuto told Yuri as Yuri placed the guitar down as they pulled each other close before kissing each other sweetly as the music continued to play.