Chapter 124

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

                          Milk and Cookies?

Sora had Yuya standing in front of him as he was no older than six years old. To Sora, this felt weird seeing his friend like this. However, nothing could be done as this spell was going to last a long while. "Let's get you someplace safe, shall we?" Sora said as he picked up Yuya.

A few hours passed, and things were chaotic. Yuya was using his duel disk to summon as many duel monsters as he could, and Sora couldn't stop him. "Ladies and Gentlemen! Time for another spectacular show from yours truly!" Yuya said as it seemed like he was still being a dueltainer despite his current age.

Sora found it cute, and he had set down some milk and cookies. A simply snack for a six year old Yuya, but that would wait until later. Sora watched Yuya's performance, and it made him cry. It had been Sora's fault that he was like this.

"I'm sorry for this, Yuya. It's all of my fault..." Sora said to him, and Yuya saw that he wasn't smiling anymore. Yuya stopped his performance, and he went over to Sora. Yuya didn't care about the milk and cookies that were on the table, but he cared more about his friend.

"Don't say that. It was me who saved you, and always will. We'll remain friends now and forever. Just like milk and cookies." Yuya said to Sora as he wiped away his friend's tears, and Sora nodded as he gave Yuya one last smile as the sun was setting behind them.