Chapter 64

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

Crush, Crush, Crush!

I got a lot to say to you
Yeah, I got a lot to say
I noticed your eyes are always glued to me
Keeping them here
And it makes no sense at all

They taped over your mouth
Scribbled out the truth with their lies
Your little spies
They taped over your mouth
Scribbled out the truth with their lies
Your little spies

Crush
Crush
Crush
Crush, crush
(Two, three, four!)....

Days at Duel Academy were different for Yuri and Sora. Even if they trained in different spots of the school, they never really crossed paths. It was around mid day, and Sora was walking around the hallways of Duel Academy.

It was there that Sora saw Yuri, and Yuri looked annoyed. "What's wrong, rabbit ears?"Sora asked Yuri, and Yuri sighed. "Why would you care, you candy brat?" Yuri asked him, and Sora rolled his eyes.

"I guess we won't be more than just classmates, Yuri." Sora told him, and Yuri turned a bright red. "What is that supposed to mean?" Yuri asked him, and Sora smiled sinisterly. "Oh, you'll see." Sora told Yuri as he gave Yuri a purple lollipop, and he ran off.

Two days passed, and it was around midnight. Yuri had met up with Sora, and it was so unexpected. "Glad you came, Yuri." Sora said to him, and Yuri rolled his eyes in exaggeration. Sora and Yuri ended up having a duel, but things didn't go so well.

"You shouldn't of duel me, candy brat." Yuri told Sora before a sudden flash bothered his eyes, and Sora kissed Yuri. Yuri's eyes widened, and he could taste the grape flavor of the lollipop Sora probably had a while back.

"Don't say such things, Yuri. Besides, we're each other's crushes." Sora told him, and Yuri blushed. "No way, Sora! Leave me be!" Yuri said to the bluenette with a bright red face, and that was probably the last time they ran into each other before the Arc V project was assigned to them.