Chapter 111

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

                I don't want to live forever....

I don't wanna live forever, 'cause I know I'll be living in vain
And I don't wanna fit wherever
I just wanna keep calling your name until you come back home

I'm sitting eyes wide open, and I got one thing stuck in my mind
Wondering if I dodged a bullet or just lost the love of my life, oh

Baby, baby, I feel crazy
Up all night, all night and every day
I gave you something, but you gave me nothing
What is happening to me?

Sora didn't want Yuzu to be caught, but he had no other choice. However, Sora was going to save Yuzu even if it was against the Professor's orders. A few hours passed, and Yuzu was still practicing Fusion summoning with Sora.

A month or so passed, and Sora was back home. Sora could hear screaming, and he didn't like hearing it. His ears perked when he heard Yuzu's screaming though. It turned out that Serena had caught Yuzu, and Sora wanted to go see her but he wasn't able to.

"Yuzu!!!" Sora cried out, and he ran towards where she was imprisoned. Sora opened the door, and he saw her as she was surprised to see the younger male here. "Sora..."Yuzu said as he went over to her as he hugged her.

Hours passed, and Yuzu was trapped in a glass capsule along with the other girls. Yuzu had tears running down her face as Sora was nowhere to be found. "I didn't want this..."Yuzu thought before the reactor turned on, and it wasn't long until she was the first one going into it.