Chapter 61

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

Same old love?

I'm so sick of that same old love, that shit, it tears me up
I'm so sick of that same old love, my body's had enough
Oh-oh-oh (that same old love)

I'm so sick of that same old love, feels like I've blown apart
I'm so sick of that same old love, the kind that breaks your heart
Oh-oh-oh (that same old love)

"No, Dennis! I'm done with this!" Yuri shouted as Dennis had kept trying to win him back. Yuri was annoyed by it, and Serena usually did anything to keep Dennis away from the purple haired male. Yuri was currently dueling Edo, and Edo noticed that Yuri was distracted.

"What's wrong, Yuri?" Edo asked the purple haired male, and Yuri ended the duel. "It's Dennis, Edo. He wants to get me back after we broke up." Yuri said to the silver haired male, and Edo was pretty shocked.

"Well, I suggest you don't, Yuri." Edo said to him, and Yuri sighed. "Trust me. I'm so sick of that same old love." Yuri told Edo, and they got back to doing their own thing around the academy.

Yuri was doing some gardening as always, and he felt arms around his waist. "What do you want?" Yuri asked Dennis, and Dennis smiled softly. "Our love back, Yuri. Come on." Dennis told Yuri, and Yuri growled.

"No, Dennis! Let go!" Yuri growled as Starving Venom Fusion Dragon heard this, and he roared loudly as he hit Dennis right in the stomach. Dennis went flying back, and Yuri thanked his dragon.

Days passed, and it was just the same thing over and over. Yuri always tossed the gifts Dennis would leave him. "Ugh! Why won't he just accept that we're done?" Yuri said to himself, and he tossed aside the cupcakes.

"Yuri, are you really sick of this same old love?" Serena asked Yuri, and Yuri nodded. "Yes, Serena. Dennis won't leave me be." Yuri told the lilac haired female. "Maybe, just break his heart more. That's the only way he'll leave you be." Serena told him.

Yuri did just that. Yuri kept rejecting everything, but nothing occurred. Dennis wouldn't give up, and Yuri screamed in anger. Nobody was freeing him from this same old love but him, and Yuri thought of one thing.

Yuri waited until it was midnight, and he stood by the small bridge that they had to cross to get to the bathing building. Yuri gulped nervously, but he did it. Yuri left his duel disk behind, and he jumped into the water to never return.