Chapter 97

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

Everything can be conquered, but what about love?

It was mid day, and Crow was making breakfast for Yusei and the other two. Crow hummed a bit, and he was soon done with making the food. "We nearly conquered all the hideouts here, but how about we take a small break?" Kalin asked Yusei and Jack, and they were confused to hear this.

A few hours passed, and while Yusei and Jack got supplies, Crow was left alone with Kalin. Sure, it was awkward, but it's not like they had too much to talk about. "Kalin, why exactly did you request that we take time off to relax?" Crow asked the silver haired male.

"Well, why not? We took down all the places that we needed to even if we need about two places left." Kalin told Crow, and he was approaching the smaller male. Crow saw this, and he raised an eyebrow. Kalin grabbed Crow by his shirt collar, and he kissed him on the spot.

"Woah! What the heck?!" Crow thought as he pulled away from the kiss, and he looked up at Kalin. "What was that for?" Crow asked Kalin, and he had a playful smirk on his face. "Just wanted to show that I love you, little bird." Kalin told Crow, and Crow blushed.

"Yeah, nice try! Bye!" Crow said as he pushed Kalin aside, and Kalin felt hurt. "We may of conquered many people with our duels, but not even love can be conquered without trying. So, better luck next time!" Crow told Kalin, and Kalin pouted as Yusei and Jack had come back with supplies.