Chapter 130

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

                         A peaceful day or not?

The sun was shining softly, and Yuya was laying down next to Yuto. Yuya had suggested to Yuto that they take a day off from dueling as they had been doing that so much lately. "I really don't get how you can lay here like this..." Yuto told Yuya, but Yuya didn't seem to be listening for now.

After two hours or so, Yuya was already drifting off to sleep while Yuto stayed awake. "Sleep well. I'll keep you safe..." Yuto told Yuya softly since he was still being cautious despite the war being over. That still felt strange to Yuto since he had constantly been paranoid that something would happen, but it wouldn't.

However, a whole group of older kids came up to them, and Yuto rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Let us duel! Whoever wins gets to keep Sakaki!" The older kid told Yuto, and Yuto figured he would keep Yuya safe. Yuya had woken up by now, but he didn't like the sound of that. "Yuto, maybe you shouldn't. Let's just head home..." Yuya told him, but Yuto refused to back down now that he had accepted the duel.

After ten minutes or so, the older guys had regretted messing with Yuto as they scurried off for now, and Yuya smiled. "Glad to know you know how to defend." Yuya told Yuto as he smiled softly at him, and he hugged him. Yuya never minded their hugs, and it honestly felt amazing to hug him like this instead of feeling hugged mentally.

The last hour they were at the park was peaceful just like how they wanted, and Yuya smiled as he laid on Yuto's chest. "This is something I never want to let go of..." Yuya told Yuto as they continued to lay on the grass, and it looked like it really had been a peaceful day for them despite the older guys wanting to pick a fight.