Chapter 138

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

Heather?

Serena was with Yuzu, and honestly, things were great between them or so she thought. Yuzu had seen Yuya walk by, and she waved at him. "Yuzu, why don't you pay attention to me? "Serena thought as she kept on Yuzu's school jacket on, and they headed home.

The next day came, and Serena wasn't even sure why she had tagged along with Yuya and Yuzu. Serena was pretty jealous, but it wasn't like she could tear them apart. Yuzu was happy with Yuya, and she wouldn't ruin it. Serena watched them leave, and she wouldn't mind seeing Yuya gone.

Days passed, and Serena wasn't even around Yuzu anymore as she felt like she had distanced herself away from her. "What good is a crush on someone you can't have? "Serena thought as she was pretty upset that she had lost against someone Yuzu found so precious to her since childhood.

Music played, and Serena danced by herself as she had Yuzu's jacket around her shoulders. Serena cried, but she was alone as the music continued to play. Things just felt so easy being alone, and even if Serena had to be alone like this, she wished she could be Yuzu's one and only, but it was too late for her as she let herself fall.