Chapter 68

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

Bad liar?

Ooh, you're taking up a fraction of my mind
Ooh, every time I watch you serpentine
Oh I'm tryin', I'm tryin', I'm tryin'
I'm tryin', I'm tryin'
Oh tryin', I'm tryin', I'm tryin'
I'm tryin', I'm tryin'
Not to think about you
No, no, no, no
Not to think about you
No, no, no, no
Oh I'm tryin', I'm tryin', I'm tryin'
I'm tryin', I'm tryin'
Oh tryin', I'm tryin', I'm tryin'
I'm tryin', I'm tryin'
Not to give in to you
No, no, no, no
Not to give in to you

With my feelings on fire
Guess I'm a bad liar...

Heartland City seemed quiet without Yuma since he had moved a while back. Vector couldn't exactly accept that, but it seemed like the others had gotten used to it. He had been a threat, but Yuma wasn't there to stop him.

Tori and the others were going to class, and Vector sighed in annoyance. It wasn't exactly having to get used to the sudden quietness of the classroom. The class went by as usual, but Vector had slept through it.

The weekend came, and Vector was with Shark. He didn't seem to mind him, but for a moment, Vector thought he had seen Yuma from afar. "No, that can't be possible. Yuma told us he wasn't coming back to Heartland..."Vector thought as he thought of Yuma. His ruby red eyes, his curves, and just Yuma in general was attractive. Vector thought as he turned a bright red.

"Hey, everything okay?" Shark asked him, and Vector looked at him. "Y-Yeah, Shark. I'll be fine." Vector told Shark, and he looked away. "Guess you're spacing out as usual, huh?" Shark asked him, and he nodded.

Vector kept looking around as he was alone now, and he spotted that same person as before. It was indeed Yuma, and Vector couldn't believe his eyes. "Yuma!" Vector shouted happily as he was happy to see the key wielder back in his home city.

"Sorry, I lied, Vector. I wasn't going to move instantly." Yuma told him, and Vector smiled. "You bad liar!" Vector told Yuma, and he picked him up. Yuma smiled, and he comforted Vector as he cried happily that he was back in Heartland City.