Chapter 155

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy the last story, and let's end this storybook.

                    Will you always love me?

Crow's eyes widened when he saw the state of condition Kalin was in. A dark signer, and it wasn't exactly a pretty sight to see. Crow still remembered that dark night in which they had planned to challenge Sector Security, but Kalin hadn't backed off like Yusei had told him to.

Days passed, but Crow wasn't going to let Kalin win as he had approached the other male since Yusei still hadn't recovered well. "I'm surprised to see you here, but why come now?" Kalin asked Crow as they were face to face, but it had only been because Crow had yanked him down by his shirt collar.

"I'm here to make amends, so that you'll back down and leave us be." Crow told Kalin, and he was stunned. "Fine then, but I won't let you leave any longer." Kalin told Crow as he growled, and he didn't know what the other male meant. Kalin and Crow started up the duel, but things hadn't gone Crow's way as he lost the duel and Kalin laughed.

"Your time is up, Crow Hogan. Such friends we were, but now you won't feel alone anymore." Kalin told him, and Crow felt strange. The Dark signer mark took them both out, and both Crow and Kalin screamed so loudly before they shut down completely. Both of them remained unconscious unknowing what might happen.

One of the other Dark signers had found Kalin, but they had taken Crow as well. No amends had been made since Crow lost due to what one of the others sensed from looking at their memories. "His time is up. Turn him into a dark signer." Carly told them, and they did so.

Screaming was heard, and Crow felt himself losing. "NO!!!" Crow cried out before letting go of everything he cherished and was close to. "I'm sorry, but will you always love me?" Crow thought as he looked at Kalin, and he faded into the abyss that was the Dark signer mark.