Chapter 62

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

                            Good for you...

Yuri had gotten Yugo to be on their side, but only if he had agreed to forget about Rin. Yugo didn't want to, but it was the only way to keep her safe. Yuri grabbed Yugo, and they transported to the Fusion Dimension as they had been in the Syncho Dimension just a few moments before.

A few days passed, and Yugo was in the Obelisk Force attire. At first, Yugo didn't want any part of it, so he had to be sent straight to the doctor. After that short visit, Yugo was now loyal to Duel Academy.

They had already caught two of the girls, and they just needed the other two. Yuri was glad to have Yugo with him, and he hugged his arm. Dennis was a bit jealous though even if Yuri was his ex.

Two hours passed, and Yugo was exhausted due to training with the Obelisk Force soldiers most of the day. He had taken a quick shower, and Yuri had done the same. "Hey, handsome.~" Yuri told Yugo, and Yugo turned a bright red.

"Hey, yourself.~" Yugo flirted back, and let's just say things went intense and heated for them for the next hour. Music played even if it wasn't common to have in a dorm room. Hours passed, but Yuri was glad that Yugo was being good for him.

They hadn't been on the same side just a few days ago, but now it felt like they were meant to be. "Hey, Yugo?" Yuri said as he looked at the bluenette. "Yeah, Yuri?" Yugo asked Yuri as they looked at each other, and held hands.

"After all this is over, will you stay with me?" Yuri asked Yugo,and Yugo smiled. "Of course, Yuri." Yugo said to him, and they kept each other close as they kissed. "After all, I have to be good for you. ~" Yugo whispered into Yuri's ear, and they fell asleep.