Chapter 90

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

Mysterious Reasons....

Classical music played on Yuzu's phone as she laid down on her bed. "Just who was that mystery man and why did he look so much like Yuya?" Yuzu asked herself as she looked down at her bracelet, and the gem shone for a split second. Yuzu blushed as she thought of him again, and how he had kept her safe even if it was from someone like Shingo Sawatari.

Days passed, and that's when Yuzu saw Yuto once more. Yuto didn't really have the goggles on anymore, and Yuzu could see his gray eyes more clearly. "Wait, don't leave!" Yuzu told Yuto, and she held onto his wrist. "What do you guys want, and why are you here?" Yuzu asked Yuto, and he had an upsetting look in his gray eyes.

"That's something I can't tell you." Yuto told Yuzu, and her bracelet decided to glow again. Yuzu screamed, and Yuto's eyes widened as he vanished. Yuzu heard Yuya shouting her name, and she blinked as Yuto was no longer in front of her. Yuya went over to Yuzu, and he asked her what she had been doing out here alone near the ports.

Yuzu just wanted to know what was going on, but how could she when Yuto always vanished when Yuya appeared? For once, Yuzu took her bracelet off, and she had left it at home. Yuzu went around the city until she spotted Shun. Yuzu followed Shun, and she gasped.

Yuto was injured, and Shun had bought a first aid kit and medication for his best friend. "Shun, I'm fine!" Yuto told him even if the wound would sting when Shun would put rubbing alcohol on it. "Stop being so stubborn, Yuto. This will make sure that wound of yours doesn't get infected." Shun told him.

"Yuto!" Yuzu shouted, and both Yuto and Shun were shocked to see her here. "Ruri?" Shun said, but Yuto kept his hold on Shun's arm. "That isn't Ruri, Shun. Her name is Yuzu." Yuto told his best friend, and they both noticed that she wasn't wearing her bracelet.

After a while, Yuto was sitting on the edge of the short pier with Yuzu. Zuzu did ask him a lot of questions, but Yuto wasn't sure what to tell her. "Even if things happened so quickly yet so mysterious as well, we don't know the reasons, Zuzu. We came here to find Ruri, and that's all. I didn't want to get you involved in this war that we're in, yet you did despite everything that's happening." Yuto told Yuzu, and she saw that his wound was all patched up.

The sun was setting, and Yuto told Yuzu to head home, but she refused. "No way, Yuto. I'm staying here with you." Yuzu told Yuto, and he shook his head. "I'm sorry, Yuzu, but this is goodbye." Yuto told her before a familiar pink glow occurred, and Yuzu cried as Yuto vanished right as the sun set behind her.