Chapter 8

Another new part for this story, yay!Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

See You in my Dreams?

Cause I wanna close my eyes and sleep
Run to the place we used to meet

'Cause I'd rather have you in my dreams
Than wake up without you

'Cause I'd sleep forever if you'd leave
Give up the world so you would see

That I'd rather have you in my dreams
Than wake up without you...

It was already early evening at Duel Academy, and we were currently looking out at the ocean by the Silfer red dorms. Jaden was leaning against me, and we were sitting down. I didn't mind how close we were since I've been crushing on Jaden since we've met, but it's going to take me a while to show my love to him.

"Hey, Jay?"I asked him, and he was looking at the sunset. "Yeah, Jess?"He said to me, and he gave me such a warm smile that I could feel the blush on my face. "How about we head back to your dorm room? You look pretty tired after the duel we had earlier."I said to him, but Jaden nodded no as he grabbed my arm, and he pulled me closer to himself.

After a while of staying outside, I had finally told my feelings to Jaden. Jaden was a bit shocked, but it turned out he had feelings for me too. "Jess, why do you even like me? I'm just a normal guy and a duelist."I said to him, and Jesse didn't really answer as he pulled me into a short, sweet kiss.

We ended up going back to the Silfer red dorms, and Jesse laid down in bed with me. It was around 11 P.M. already, and I was holding Jaden close. Ruby and Winged Kuriboh were messing around as usual, and I sighed.

I was still a bit confused on how our duel spirits were slowly getting along, but still battling each other. Jaden was sleeping soundly, and I laughed softly at his cute little snores.

"Jaden Yuki, I'm so glad we met even though we both told each other that we've met before. Maybe we have, but we just don't remember at all."I whispered quietly to myself, and I pulled the blankets over us since they almost fell off.