Chapter 69

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

Circus for a Psycho?

Circus for a psycho
(Psycho, go, go, go)
Circus for a psycho
(Psycho, here we go)

Psycho, here we go
Everybody down
Gonna burn it to the ground
Can't keep this beast inside
Never again, never again
You're killing me slow but I ain't ready to die
Killing me slow but I ain't ready to die
Tonight, get ready for a fight
So now you know it's time
To ride my circus for a psycho
Round and round we go, look out below...

Nightime came, and it was a whole massacre. People in the Standard dimension were afraid of Yuya Sakaki. He was known as the bad boy around the block, and he could take anybody down with full force.  Yuya had already killed many people, and not even the police could stop him.

"No, please! Have mercy!" A guy told Yuya, but he smirked. "Mercy? Sorry, haven't heard of it. Your time is done!" Yuya shouted, and in less of a minute, Yuya had killed the guy with his pendulum necklace. "Good riddance. Sorry you didn't get to escape." Yuya whispered to the guy, and he vanished into the night.

In the XYZ Dimension, Yuto Rebellion was known as a assassin. Nobody really expected it since he seemed so innocent like. It was around midnight, and Yuto was chasing another man for wanting to kill him first. However, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon blocked the man's way.

"Your time is up, you evil man." Yuto told the man, and the man had no way of defending himself. "Please, I'll do what you want, just don't kill me." The man pleaded, but Yuto refused to listen to him. "Dark Rebellion, show him no mercy!" Yuto shouted as Dark Rebellion stabbed the man in the chest. Yuto looked away, and he vanished without saying a word.

In the Synchro Dimension, Yugo was a bounty hunter even if he always treated the supposed criminals badly. Yugo would often gain the trust of the said criminals, and then stab them in the back. Yugo was known as a nice guy, but that wasn't likely at night.

"We're almost getting away, Yugo." The man told the bluenette, and he smirked. "You're too trusting, you fool." Yugo told him, and the man gasped. "What do you mean?" The man asked Yugo, and he laughed insanely. "You should really pay more attention. Have a nice swim." Yugo told the man as Clearwing Synchro Dragon pushed the man over the edge of the bridge.

In the Fusion Dimension, Yuri was a plant specialist. However, nobody really expected that things would be different at night. At night, the once kind plant specialist would turn into a plant killer. Only one night did someone discover Yuri's true colors.

Yuri was chasing this man, and the man was shocked. "Starving Venom Fusion Dragon, don't let his get away!" Yuri shouted, and the dragon roared as they eventually cornered the man. "No! I won't tell anyone! Please just let me go!" The man told Yuri, but Yuri refused. "I'm sorry. I don't want anyone to reveal my true colors. This ends now." Yuri told the man, and it all seemed too fast. Stabs were heard, and Yuri laughed insanely as he vanished within his plants, and the man was dead.

Nobody really knew what went wrong with these four boys. At one moment, they were kind, but what they really hid was something more evil and sinister.