Chapter 143

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

Supreme King or not?

"Yuya, you can't go!" Yuzu cried out, and Yuya wasn't himself. Such a dark aura had surrounded her childhood friend's body, and not even her bracelet was helping her as it continued to glow. "I'm sorry, but I can't stay here anymore." Yuya said to her, and he smirked sinisterly.

"He's mine, foolish girl." Judai said to Yuzu, and Yuya went towards Judai. Yuzu couldn't believe this was happening, and she cried as tears ran down her face. Yuzu really had no way to save Yuya now as he was now leaving with the brunette.

The bracelet continued to glow, and Yuzu took it off as she stepped on it. The bracelet broke in half, and Yuzu was gone. Things weren't normal after that, and she was no longer herself. Duels were brutal with Yuzu, and she only kept Yuya's pendulum neckalce with her.

Supreme King or not, Yuya was watching over, and he had stayed in the Dark Realm with Judai as he saw this. "She'll get over you soon, young one. That is the price for becoming a king for a world like this." Judai said to Yuya, and he understood. "Yuzu, you may be gone and not yourself, but forget me please..."Yuya said to himself quietly.

Words were heard, and when people would mention Yuya to Yuzu, she didn't know who he was any longer. Yuzu only kept his necklace, but even so, at what price? Yuya was a king, but his one and only forget him, and he would be fine with that as no trace of Yuya was left in Yuzu's memories.