Chapter 50

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

A royal time or a royal bust?

The Yukis and Andersons met, but it wasn't exactly too pleasant. Jaden and Jesse loved each other, but it's not like they would tell their parents that. They basically had the whole Romeo Juliet story going just like those two had.

Afternoon came, and Jaden was walking around with Winged Kuriboh. "I just wish I could tell them, but they would kill for such a thing." Jaden told the duel spirit, and he cooed. "Prince Jaden, the royal ball is tomorrow tonight." Syrus told him, and Jaden thanked him.

Jesse had heard of the same thing from his friend, Jim. Jesse was excited about the royal ball since he would get his alone time with Jaden. Lately, they couldn't see each other since both of their kingdoms were busy with their royal duties.

The night of the royal ball came, and Jesse sighed. It was a masquerade themed royal ball, and Jesse cursed mentally. "Great, how will I find Jaden like this?" Jesse thought as he saw many people gathered all over the ballroom.

Early evening came, and Jaden was just now walking into the royal ballroom. Jaden had to find Jesse, and he knew it wasn't going to be easy. Their parents wanted them to find other people to have as their partner, but they didn't want them.

After a while, the Andersons announced their son, and Jaden saw this. He didn't really tell his parents that he was coming here. A few minutes passed, and Jaden went up to Jesse. Jesse was shocked, and Jaden dragged him to the balcony outside.

Jaden took his mask off, and Jesse was shocked. "Jaden? Do you parents know you're here?" Jesse asked him. "No, they don't. Why don't we leave this dreadful party?" Jaden asked Jesse as he held out his hand. Jesse was about to take this hand, but they were discovered.

Gunshots were heard, and things didn't end well. Both Jaden Yuki and Jesse Anderson died that night. Star crossed lovers don't always get happy endings, do they?