Chapter 16

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

Even though I know what's wrong
How could I be so sure
If you never say what you feel, feel
I must have held your hand so tight
You didn't have the will to fight
I guess you needed more time to heal...

Yuya had dueled Reiji more than once, but they didn't really have time to finish their duels. Yuya had always wanted an actual duel with Reiji, but the other male was always busy. "Man, why did he had to be some big CEO of a big institute?" Yuya thought as he was sketching on his homework sheet.

After two hours, Yuya was shocked when he got a text from Reiji himself. "Finally! A moment alone with my dear lover!" Yuya thought as he went to the LEO institute, and he went up the elevator as soon as he ran into the building.

"Reiji!"Yuya said to him, but he was pushed away. "Yuya, I only texted you for one reason. Will you join the most recent tournament announced?" Reiji asked the strawberry haired male, and Yuya nodded. "Reiji, we're lovers, yet you ignore me? Why?" Yuya asked him.

They had become lovers after they had been seen at one of the city's most popular cafes. Reiji and Yuya had to remain secretive after that since the media was always wanting to go after them. "I'm sorry, Yuya, but we're over. We can't have a relationship if we get bombarded by the media all the time."Reiji told Yuya, and he felt bad.

"What?! Reiji, you can't! I loved you! You were my first time! Reiji, you idiot!" Yuya shouted as he smacked the other male, and he ran out of the office. "Reiji, you stupid jerk! I'll get over you soon, but it won't be pretty once we duel once more..." Yuya thought as he was determined to beat his ex lover in their next official duel.

Baby, I just ran out of band-aids
I don't even know where to start
'Cause you can bandage the damage
You never really can fix a heart
Oh no, no, no
You never really can fix a heart
Oh no, no, no
You never really can fix a heart
Oh-oh, oh, oh-oh yeah-oh, oh, oh, oh
You never really can fix my heart...