Chapter 118

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

                                Love so soft?

It had been a pretty rough school day, and Yugo and Yuri were stuck with loads of homework unlike Yuya and Yuto. "Man, do we have to do all of it?" Yugo asked Yuri, and he nodded. "Yeah, or else you would running all over the place getting it done at the very last minute." Yuri said to him.

"You're right about that, but we're almost done with it all." Yugo told Yuri, and he agreed. About another hour passed, and they had finished the whole pile of homework. "Let's go shower." Yuri told Yugo, and he agreed as he was exhausted.

Bedtime came, and Yugo had fallen asleep first. Yuri was still awake as he stared at the night sky. "Will things remain calm?" Yuri thought as things had become tough lately, and they weren't sure how to handle it all.

Midnight came, and Yuri was still awake. It seemed like all of his other family members had fallen asleep. "I might as well go take a walk." Yuri said to himself, but he was held close by Yugo. Yuri sweatdropped, but he didn't move at all.

Two hours passed, and it was two in the morning. Yuri sighed, and he was finally let go of. Yuri smiled to himself, and he gave a kiss on the forehead to Yugo. "Sleep well, my little banana." Yuri said to him quietly as he had a love so soft for him that he wouldn't admit ever.