Chapter 116

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

Can you feel my heart?

Can you hear the silence?
Can you see the dark?
Can you fix the broken?
Can you feel, can you feel my heart?

Can you help the hopeless?
Well, I'm begging on my knees
Can you save my bastard soul?
Will you wait for me?
I'm sorry, brothers, so sorry, lover
Forgive me, father, I love you, mother

Can you hear the silence?
Can you see the dark?
Can you fix the broken?
Can you feel my heart?

Yuya was losing himself, and it wasn't in a good way. Yuzu had been taken from him just like the other girls had been taken from his counterparts. Yuzu saw this, and she was praying that she could save him.

"Please let me out! I have to be by Yuya's side!" Yuzu shouted as she cried, and Yuya was screaming. "Please don't give into the darkness..."Yuzu told him as she knew the Yuya she knew and loved wasn't being himself anymore.

Yuya screamed once more, and his eyes went pale. "I'm sorry everyone, and please save me.." Yuya thought as he had given into the darkness. Yuzu saw this, and she cried as the reactor was now active.

A few hours passed, and Yuzu was now standing in front of Yuya. Yuya was still being dragged into the darkness due to Zarc, but she wasn't going to allow it. "Please show yourself, Yuya." Yuzu spoke, and she heard Yuya's heartbeat.

Yuya showed himself, and everyone gasped. Yuzu was already going over to him, and she held onto him. "Come on, Yuya. Please say something. We can't be separated now." Yuzu told him, but his eyes remained blank. It seemed like Yuya couldn't get free, and everyone was heartbroken at this. "Will I ever save you?" Yuzu thought as she kept holding onto Yuya.