Chapter 95

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

                    Love or Friendship?

It was a sunny day in Heartland, and both Ruri and Yuto were sneaking around. They were hiding from Shun, and Yuto kept holding onto Ruri's hand. They had both lied to their caretakers just to spend the day together without getting interrupted.

Sure, it had been 3 months since Ruri met Yuto, but she was thinking of him more often than usual. Yuto wasn't really expressive when it came to talking about silly things like love, but he would blush from time to time.

For now, they seemed like friends, but they didn't know that they were actually thinking of each other occasionally. "Why don't we go to the Ferris wheel?l Ruri asked Yuto, and Yuto nodded as they headed over to the Heartland amusement park that was open for the entire summer.

They told the worker who was near the Ferris wheel that they wanted to go on it, and he let them go on. Both Ruri and Yuto were excited, and they smiled. They went up pretty far, and while they didn't mind it, both of them were a bright red.

A few hours passed, and not too many people were around. It was there that Yuto and Ruri confessed their feelings to each other. They were under the stars, and they held each other close not knowing that was the last time they were going to see each other.

"I love you, Ruri Kurosaki." Yuto told her, and she looked at him with her pink eyes. "I love you too, Yuto Rebellion." Ruri told Yuto as he looked at her with his silver grey eyes. They kissed, and they went their separate ways that night as they were soon in danger.