Chapter 108

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

I'd let you win...

These burning ships
These filled up skips
Of memory

Been walking streets
Been filling sheets
In fantasy

Oh oh, I'd let you in
I'd let you win my heart again

Oh oh, I'd let you in
I'd let you win my heart again

These walking eyes
And tearful skies
Are home again

Been walking streets
Been filling sheets
In memory

Oh oh, I'd let you in
I'd let you win my heart again

Oh oh, I'd let you in
I'd let you win my heart again....

Dark skies loomed overhead, and Sora had lost sight of what had happened to Yuya. Things had happened so quickly, yet here was a monster who had taken over his friend's body and mind. Sora and Edo hadn't expected this from all the boys being combined together, but in their place stood nothing but a cold hearted demon seeking revenge.

The duel ended between Zarc and Ray, and Yuya was nowhere to be seen. After that whole reset of their worlds had caused some memory loss here and there. Sora remembered having Yuzu back, but there was no sign of Yuya and his counterparts. People didn't really remember what occurred or who they had forgotten as things had been reset all over the place.

A week passed, and Yuzu was wearing the only things they had found from Yuya. Both his goggles and pendulum necklace had been left behind, but even so, it hadn't felt like a win at all. Yuzu would tell the others about the dreams she had, but nobody remembered who Yuya was.

"Yuya, if you're listening, listen to me well and clear. We all mss you even after the duel fought between you and Ray. Only Yuzu and I remember you, but even so, we hope you're somewhere safe where you won't be hurt again. I'd let you win over and over again just to take my heart away...."Sora said to himself as he looked up at the sky, and it poured down rain, and Sora cried endlessly.